We often understand our God to be a great God and ponder over what great things we can do for Him. But it is also encouraging to see that this great God is also concerned over matters that men often belittle. Quoting various scripture portions and drawing various spiritual lessons, Br. Thomas John brings to our notice of little things that God does not appreciate and little things that He often appreciates.
Passage of Reference : Haggai 2:9
In this 17th sermon, Br. Thomas John after having explained the discouragement faced by the people of God in Haggai 2:1-3, picks up from where he left in his previous sermon to show how God encourages His people in the building of His temple.
It is covered under the following points
1. His Unfailing Presence. Haggai 2:4
2. His Unchanging Promises. Haggai 2:4
3. His Unlimited Power. Haggai 2:6-7
4. His Unending Provision, Haggai 2:8
5. His Unique Plan. Haggai 2:6
6. His Universal Peace. Haggai 2:9
7. His ultimate Glory. Haggai 2:7-9
His unlimited PLan was covered in Part-4 sermon. His Unique Peace and glory is covered in this sermon.