Posted here is the sermon delivered by Br.Thomas John at Borivali Assembly.
Passage of Reference : Haggai 2:9
In this 17th sermon, Br. Thomas John after having explained the discouragement faced by the people of God in Haggai 2:1-3, picks up from where he left in his previous sermon to show how God encourages His people in the building of His temple.
It is covered under the following points
1. His Unfailing Presence. Haggai 2:4
2. His Unchanging Promises. Haggai 2:4
3. His Unlimited Power. Haggai 2:6-7
4. His Unending Provision, Haggai 2:8
5. His Unique Plan. Haggai 2:6
6. His Universal Peace. Haggai 2:9
7. His ultimate Glory. Haggai 2:7-9
His unlimited PLan was covered in Part-4 sermon. His Unique Peace and glory is covered in this sermon.
Previous Sermon:HAGGAI 2:4-9 -THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF GOD- Part 4
Next Sermon:HAGGAI 2:10-14 -THE DISPLEASURE OF GOD- 1