Bibliology : Interpretation of the Bible
Posted here is the sermon delivered by Br. Jobin John Mathew at the Assembly Bible Classes on 23rd to 29th April.
Passage of Reference: Psalm 14:1
Bro Jobin John Mathew mentions about three important I’s in the Bible. They are:
Interpretation has 3 kinds.
1. Interpret grammatically:
• Study of usage of words in a sentence.
• Its relationship to the whole verse, passage.
• Consider the original language.
2. Interpret contextually:
• The whole verse, not incomplete.
• The corresponding verses are equally important.
• The previous chapter, the whole book, the overall theme.
3. Compare Scripture with Scripture:
• What do other portions say/teach?
• Making of church doctrine.
• Usually only one meaning.
Please Contact us, if facing any problems on downloading or streaming a sermon.
Bro Thomson B Thomas - THE CHURCH (Sermon Series)
Br. Nelson Thomsas - Prayer of Paul (Sermon Series)
Bro John Kurian - The Christian Race
Bro Maxlin Thomas - RED HEIFER & WATERS OF PURIFICATION
Bro George Dawson - REMEMBERING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS
Bro PK Jerome - JOSEPH A GENTLEMEN
Bro Koshy Mathew - WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE AND NOT WRATH
Br. Deepak Jariwala - COMPLETE SUBMISSION
Br. Koshy Matthew - ROLE OF WIFE
Br. Koshy Matthew - ROLE OF HUSBAND
Br. Koshy Matthew - IMPORTANCE OF MARRIAGE
Br. Koshy Matthew - UNCHANGING GOD
Br. Koshy Matthew - TEARS OF LORD JESUS CHRIST