Bibliology : Interpretation of the Bible
Posted here is the sermon delivered by Br. Jobin John Mathew at the Assembly Bible Classes on 23rd to 29th April.
Passage of Reference: Psalm 14:1
Bro Jobin John Mathew mentions about three important I’s in the Bible. They are:
Interpretation has 3 kinds.
1. Interpret grammatically:
• Study of usage of words in a sentence.
• Its relationship to the whole verse, passage.
• Consider the original language.
2. Interpret contextually:
• The whole verse, not incomplete.
• The corresponding verses are equally important.
• The previous chapter, the whole book, the overall theme.
3. Compare Scripture with Scripture:
• What do other portions say/teach?
• Making of church doctrine.
• Usually only one meaning.
Please Contact us, if facing any problems on downloading or streaming a sermon.
Bro Godly Abraham - Colossians (Sermon Series)
Bro Joshua Rajan - PICTURES OF RESURRECTION
Bro Nitish Patel - FALL OF ABSALOM - 2 Samuel 16-18
Bro Nitish Patel - REVOLT OF ABSALOM - 2 Samuel 15
Bro. Koshy Mathew - SEARCH ME OH GOD AND KNOW MY HEART
Bro. Deepak Jariwala - Tabernacle- An overview study
Bro. Deepak Jariwala - A STUDY ON ANGELS, DEMONS & SATAN
Bro. Deepak Jariwala - 5 SECRET KEYS OF DANIEL'S LIFE - Part 2
Bro. Jobin John Mathew - Bibliology : Interpretation of the Bible
Bro. Jobin John Mathew - Bibliology : Inerrancy of the Bible
UNUSUAL ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS
Bro. Jobin John Mathew - Bibliology : Inspiration of the Bible
Bro Jobin John Mathew - ARE YOU PART OF THE CROWD OR A DISCIPLE OF LORD JESUS CHRIST?