Feasts of Tabernacles
Posted here is the sermon delivered by Br. Amis Lopes at Assembly Bible Classes between 23rd April to 29th April.
Passage of Reference:(Lev 23.26-32)
The Feast of Tabernacles is the last feast of the Lord. This is the seventh feast, in seventh month and for seven days. The purpose of this feast is twofold, historically & prophetically
- Historically: To remind them that their fathers camped in the desert
- Prophetically: To assure them of Lord’s return to dwell with them
This feast signifies the future time when Christ rules and reigns on earth. This feast days points to God’s promise that He will once again tabernacle with His people when He returns to reign (Micah4.1-7, Rev 21.3). This is the ultimate goal of God’s plan for man, complete reconciliation and restoration so that He might dwell with men forever.
This feast was also called as the Feast of Ingathering because it was celebrated after all the fruits (corn and thy wine Deut 16.13) of the land were gathered in. They will make tabernacles (booths) & dwell for seven days.
- Booth reminds our Pilgrimage journey: 1 Pet 2.11, Heb 11.13
- Booth reminds our Pre-planned journey: Gen 15.13, Exo 14.4, Eph 1.4, Eph 2.10
- Booth reminds our Painful journey
- Booth reminds our Perilious (unsafe) journey: Acts 14.22
- Booth reminds our Passing (short) journey: Gen 3.19, 23.4
- Booth reminds our Provision in the journey: Deut 29.5, 2 Pet 1.3
Please Contact us, if facing any problems on downloading or streaming a sermon.
Bro Godly Abraham - Colossians (Sermon Series)
Bro Joshua Rajan - PICTURES OF RESURRECTION
Bro Nitish Patel - FALL OF ABSALOM - 2 Samuel 16-18
Bro Nitish Patel - REVOLT OF ABSALOM - 2 Samuel 15
Bro. Koshy Mathew - SEARCH ME OH GOD AND KNOW MY HEART
Bro. Deepak Jariwala - Tabernacle- An overview study
Bro. Deepak Jariwala - A STUDY ON ANGELS, DEMONS & SATAN
Bro. Deepak Jariwala - 5 SECRET KEYS OF DANIEL'S LIFE - Part 2
Bro. Jobin John Mathew - Bibliology : Interpretation of the Bible
Bro. Jobin John Mathew - Bibliology : Inerrancy of the Bible
UNUSUAL ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS
Bro. Jobin John Mathew - Bibliology : Inspiration of the Bible
Bro Jobin John Mathew - ARE YOU PART OF THE CROWD OR A DISCIPLE OF LORD JESUS CHRIST?